Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Otherkin by Nina Berry

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
and specifically spotlights upcoming
novels we can't wait to read.

Our WoW for this week is...

I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she’s told and tries not to be noticed.
Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.
Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash
Expected Release Date: July 31, 2012
Publisher: K Teen
While you're here, why not check out our various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!
What book are you waiting for?  

12 comments:

Jennifer Messerschmidt said... Best Blogger Tips

Definitely curious as to what Caleb knows about Dez. The cover is cool too.
My WOW

Kai @ Amaterasureads said... Best Blogger Tips

Okay, wow... I haven't heard of this book at all! Consider me intrigued. Great pick! :)

Check out my WoW picks for this week!

Jussy Who said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope this is shifter book :D I love nearly everything that has a shifter in it. Her eyes draw you in, wish I had green eyes.

I'm now your newest follower :D

Here's my choice if you would like to check it out...

Waiting on Wednesday

Kat said... Best Blogger Tips

I hadn't heard of this book but it sounds interesting.

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Freak-YA-tastic said... Best Blogger Tips

I hadn't heard about this book but I'm not sure to add it to my TBR list right now. I prefer to wait your review. ;)

Book Sake said... Best Blogger Tips

New to me - I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do not like that cover at all...and I know we aren't supposed to judge by that, but I'm just not sure. Looking forward to your review of it!

Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

I have seen this one around and love the sound of the story! The cover is so intriguing. Defiantly can't wait for this one! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! New book for me. Thanks for the headsup, excuse me while I dash off to add to my wishlist.
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Laura Armstrong said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun cover!! :-) Love the green eyes. -Burgandy Ice

Hilda K said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh, awesome pick! The cover is really intriguing! I love the blurb, thanks for putting this book on my radar! :)

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

An interesting cover, great choice.

roro said... Best Blogger Tips

Defiantly can't wait for this one! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...