Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday - Arise by Tara Hudson

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
and specifically spotlights upcoming
novels we can't wait to read.

Our WoW for this week is...
Amelia—still caught between life and death—must fight for every moment of her relationship with the human boy Joshua. They can hardly even kiss without Amelia accidentally dematerializing. Looking for answers, they go to visit some of Joshua’s Seer relatives in New Orleans. But even in a city so famously steeped in the supernatural, Amelia ends up with more questions than answers…and becomes increasingly convinced that she and Joshua can never have a future together.Wandering through the French Quarter, Amelia meets other in-between ghosts, and begins to seriously consider joining them. And then she meets Gabrielle. Somehow, against impossible odds, Gaby has found a way to live a sort of half-life...a half-life for which Amelia would pay any price. Torn between two worlds, Amelia must choose carefully, before the evil spirits of the netherworld choose for her.

Expected Release Date: June 5, 2012
Publisher: Harper Collins
While you're here, why not check out our various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!
What book are you waiting for? 

15 comments:

Jennifer Messerschmidt said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm waiting on this one too! Hereafter was such a good and sweet story. I loved Amelia and Joshua. Can't wait to see where their story goes.
My WOW

Traci @ The Reading Geek said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick! I am so excited for Arise! I really enjoyed Hereafter and I am looking forward to reading what will happen next.

My WOW
Traci @ The Reading Geek

Shellie said... Best Blogger Tips

I still haven't read Hereafter but have heard so many great things about it. I do love the cover to this one though!
Shellie @ Creative Reads

June G said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with Shellie. I still have to read Hereafter. Time goes so fast and there are so many good books! Nice pick.

Petra @ Safari Poet said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Hereafter yet, but like the sound of the series. Good choice!

My WOW
Safari Poet

Kimberley@sunnykimmylovinglife said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm definitely waiting on this one too. I loved Hereafter :).
My WoW

MissKimberlyStardust said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahh!! This means I have to move Hereafter up a bunch of place on my reading list so I can finish it by the time this one comes out. The cover is stunning! My WoW

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Vanya D. said... Best Blogger Tips

I really, really want to read this book!!

Here's my WOW

J.R. said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE IT! The cover has a "creep factor" to it that I really like. Happy reading :)

http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/wow-something-like-normal-by-trish.html

Carina said... Best Blogger Tips

I really loved the first book, so of course I can't wait to get my hands on a pretty copy of ARISE. :) Great pick!

Carina
Fictional Distraction

Freak-YA-tastic said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh! It sounds just awesome! I'm going to add it to my to-read list immediately. Great pick!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice waiting on pick! I'll definitely be checking this one out when it is released and it so being added to my overflowing TBR list. Thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

Tribute Books said... Best Blogger Tips

Nothing's creepier than a girl in a white dress standing in a graveyard *shivers* :)

Please stop by my WOW at:
http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

a captivating cover, nice choice.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Laura @ My Enchanted Bookshelf said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Hereafter yet; but I've been wanting to. I might have to finally request it from the library. And that cover is gorge!!!New follower; feel free to stop by My WoW

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...