Thursday, March 01, 2012

Feature & Follow #20

Feature & Follow Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
#FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog
(yay us!)

For more info on how to participate, click the button above,
seriously you can't miss it.
This weeks question:
What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?


I would love to see The Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Crus. 
Oliver - Brant Daugherty

As for the cast:
Schyler Van Allen - Crystal Reed


Mimi Force - Candice Accola
 
Jack Force - Chris Hemsworth


While you're here, why not enter our 1000 Follower Giveaway for up to $50 worth of books,
as well as other various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!

11 comments:

Jessi (Geo) said... Best Blogger Tips

Sadly I haven't read that one yet. Happy Friday!
New follower :)
My Friday Hops

Laura Ashlee said... Best Blogger Tips

I've only read the first book in this series. I have every intention of reading the rest. Other books just keep getting in the way.

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh, I haven't read it, will definitely have tyo check it out.

New follower thanks to FF ;)

My FF

Laura Armstrong said... Best Blogger Tips

Coolness!!!! Happy Friday!!! :-) New Linky Follower -Burgandy Ice

Ning said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh I haven't read this series yet, but I'd see anything with Chris Hemsworth! I picked him to play someone in mine too!

My F&F

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice choice and great looking cast.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

Lu said... Best Blogger Tips

I really have to read Blue Bloods soon!
Happy Friday :)

Old follower.

The Muggle

Cherie Colyer said... Best Blogger Tips

Blue Bloods is an excellent choice, especially with the cast you selected. :)

Thanks for signing up for my book blog tour in April :)

New Follower.

My link

Lost In Literature said... Best Blogger Tips

I've heard Blue Bloods is excellent, though I haven't read it yet. I will definitely have to soon.

New follower! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My FF

Ree said... Best Blogger Tips

I've heard a lot of good things about this series, but I've never read it myself. Maybe I should add it to my TBR pile! :) Happy Friday!

I'm a new follower via Linky Follow.

Ree @ Literary Obsession
Feature & Follow Friday

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips

Blue Bloods was a great choice. I like this series and it could work for films or tv.

New GFC follower!
My Follow Friday post http://jessysbookends.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-3.html

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...