Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Auracle by Gina Rosati

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming
novels we can't wait to read.

Our WoW for this week is...
On the surface, there’s nothing remarkable about Anna Rogan: She gets average grades, she’s not especially fashionable, she spends most of her time just hanging out with her best friend Rei. But Anna does have a remarkable secret: she has the ability to do astral projection. She uses her out-of-body experiences to explore the universe, until one day when there’s an accident at school and her classmate Taylor gets into her body. Now Taylor’s using her new identity to accuse an innocent boy of murder and she shows no signs of leaving Anna’s body. The only person who knows Anna’s secret is Rei, and as her feelings for Rei grow she must face a future where they can never touch...unless they can find a way to get Taylor out of Anna’s body, stop the murder trial, and discover the true nature of Anna’s power.

Expected Release Date: August 7, 2012
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press/Macmillan
 
While you're here, why not check out our various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!
What book are you waiting for?

14 comments:

Jennifer Messerschmidt said... Best Blogger Tips

Astral projections sounds so fascinating. I wish I could do it but I wouldn't want anyone stealing my body!
My WOW

Emma said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds like a really interesting and different book. I will need to check it out! Great pick!

Check out my WOW.

Emma @ Lost in a YA book

Von @ Mr. Book Wonder said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm also anticipating for this one. Paranormal + Murder + Law! LOL Love the pick!

Here's my WOW.

Von
Mr. Book Wonder

Celine said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a really cool story :o. Not many authors use astral projection. Looking forward to see how it turns out (:

Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
My WoW

The Flashlight Reader said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't seen this one yet! I already dislike Taylor just from reading the synopsis. =) Nice pick!

Laura Armstrong said... Best Blogger Tips

that sounds freaky, doesn't it? What would you do if someone else was you?! Something spooky, I imagine!

Here's mine: Colorimetry

thepamjelly said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't wait to read this one! It sounds really good. :) Great pick!

Pam | jelly loves books

Amber (Books of Amber) said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this before, but it sounds really good and definitely unique! I'll write this down so I can add it to my wishlist!

Books of Amber

Freak-YA-tastic said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this one before but now I'm curious! Thank you. :)

The Muggle said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't heard of this one, so thank you for sharing! Going to check it out on goodreads :)

-The Muggle (New Linky Follower user)
-WoW/DWW
-Favorite Cover – Round 2

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds captivating, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Out-of-body experiences sounds very interesting. I haven't heard of this one before today. Thanks for putting it on my radar. :)

sonya@sonythebooklover said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds really good, good choice click on my name to see my choice.

Tiffany Drew said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been looking forward to this one for a while. It sounds so interesting! Love to cover too! Great choice :)

My WoW

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...