Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feature & Follow #19

Feature & Follow Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
#FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog
(yay us!)

For more info on how to participate, click the button above,
seriously you can't miss it.
This week's question:
Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…

For myself, I love to read in bed...covers all around me...where it's nice and quiet and peaceful!
For Gabby, we have a couch with 2 reclining seats. 
You can always find her laid back with a book in hand. 
I'd take pics but both areas are occupied with people watching the hockey game!  lol


While you're here, why not check out our various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!

11 comments:

caffeinejunkie said... Best Blogger Tips

Cool answers. I like to read anyplace I can get comfy. Lol. My FF: http://booksarefabulous.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday_23.html

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy said... Best Blogger Tips

I love reading in bed as well!;) Great answer:)

I'm an old Linky & GFC follower btw

Happy Friday
My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

Ajoop. S said... Best Blogger Tips

I read in bed too, for the most part. :) New follower!

Fairytale Nerd said... Best Blogger Tips

Me too! I love to read in bed! But I also love reading on my bean bag!

New follower via Linky! Here's my Follow Friday Post

Happy weekend!
-JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay said... Best Blogger Tips

I love to read in the bed too...

Love the name of your blog!

New Follower -- courtesy of FF

Debdatta
http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

Giselle said... Best Blogger Tips

Love reading in the bed but it can get uncomfortable fast! I have my big cozy lazy boy :D

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds comfortable.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow_24.html

Lu said... Best Blogger Tips

The bed is definitely a great place to read :)
Happy Friday!

Old Email follower.

-The Muggle

Cayce said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree, bed is nice and comfy.
Here's my FF:
http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html
GFC&Linky follower.

Charissa Books said... Best Blogger Tips

I love reading in my bed too(:
(I'm a new follower!)

Hellen said... Best Blogger Tips

I love reading in bed, too. Specially during the winter.

New follower!
Here's my FF

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...