Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming
novels we can't wait to read.

Our WoW for this week is...
You will kill. The only question is when.

In the dark days since the insidious Red Lung virus decimated the human population, vampires have risen to rule the crumbling cities and suburbs. Uncontested Princes hold sway over diminished ranks of humans: their "pets." In exchange for their labor, loyalty and of course, their blood, these pets are registered, given food and shelter, permitted to survive.

Unregistered humans cling to fringes, scavenging for survival. Allison Sekemoto and her fellow Unregistereds are hunted, not only by vampires, but by rabids, the unholy result of Red Lung-infected vampires feeding on unwary humans. One night, Allie is attacked by a pack of rabids, saved by an unlikely hero...and turned vampire.

Uncomfortable in her undead skin, Allie falls in with a ragtag crew of humans seeking a cure, or cures: for Rabidism and for Vampirism. She's passing for human...for now. But the hunger is growing and will not be denied. Not for friendship—not even for love.
 Expected Release Date: April 24, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
 
While you're here, why not check out our various giveaways
which can be found on our right sidebar!
What book are you waiting for?

15 comments:

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh! Wonderful pick! I'm super excited for Immortal Rules!

-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so excited for this one! It sounds awesome and I love the cover, plus I love Julie Kagawa's writing.

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't finished Julie's Iron Fey series yet but I think I'm more excited to get my hands on this one than the rest of her other series! It just sounds so good! Great pick :)

Kim @ The Paper Planes

Kat said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm looking forward to this too.

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Kyanara_night said... Best Blogger Tips

great pick, sounds like a great book
Kyanara

The Muggle said... Best Blogger Tips

I have seen this around, sounds great!

The Muggle
Check out my International Giveaway

Anna Jorgensen said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Julie Kagawa, and can't wait for this book. Awesome pick, I'm a new follower. Please check out my WoW. Thanks!

Anna @ Wandering Librarians

Sara H. said... Best Blogger Tips

If this series is at all as good as The Iron Fey, we are in for an amazing series. Julie Kagawa never fails so amaze me.

My WoW: Through the Looking Glass

Kai @ Amaterasureads said... Best Blogger Tips

I am definitely looking forward to this book! I loved Julie's Iron Fey series and this one just sounds really great!

Check out my WoW picks!

A Beautiful Madness said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't wait to read more form Julie Kagawa! Great pick!
Em
My WoW post
A Beautiful Madness

Andrea @ Cozy Up said... Best Blogger Tips

This is an amazing pick!! I haven't gotten around to reading her Iron Fey series yet but they are definitely on the list and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

My WoW

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a good book, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

Giselle San Miguel said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks like an amazing book. Just the cover alone would have made me pick it up!
------
Giselle @ booknerd.ca
Waiting on Wednesday

Sophia Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm looking forward to this one too. Good pick!

Shortskie said... Best Blogger Tips

Extremely excited for this one to hit shelves!

--Shortskie's Waiting on Wednesday
--Crossroads giveaway & chance to win a Kindle Fire

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...