Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Fated by Alyson Noel


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted byBreaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming
novels we can't wait to read.

Our WoW for this week is...

The first book in a magnificent new series about a girl who can navigate between the worlds of the living and the dead by #1 New York Times bestselling author Alyson Noël


Lately strange things have been happening to Daire Santos. Animals follow her, crows mock her, and glowing people appear out of nowhere. Worried that Daire is having a nervous breakdown, her mother packs her off to stay in the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico with a grandmother she’s never met.

There she crosses paths with Dace, a gorgeous guy with unearthly blue eyes who she’s encountered before...but only in her dreams. And she’ll get to know her grandmother—a woman who recognizes Daire’s bizarre episodes for what they are. A call to her true destiny as a Soul Seeker, one who can navigate between the worlds of the living and the dead. Her grandmother immediately begins teaching her to harness her powers—but it’s an art that must be mastered quickly. Because Dace’s brother is an evil shape-shifter who’s out to steal her powers. Now Daire must embrace her fate as a Soul Seeker and find out if Dace is one guy she’s meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she’s destined to destroy.
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Publication date: 5/22/2012


While you're here, why not check out our giveaways:
"Your Choice Of..." Contest/Giveaway
What book are you waiting for?

12 comments:

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

BEAUTIFUL cover...all of her books have breathtaking covers! :)
This one looks really good!

Sandra said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds interesting. I'll have to put this on my tbr.

Sandra
My WOW

Andrea @ Cozy Up said... Best Blogger Tips

This one sounds really interesting. I love all these new series coming out next year!

Andrea
My WoW

Karis Jacobstein said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait for this one either! It looks great!

My WoW

My Giveaway- Signed HC of Anna and the French Kiss

Tia said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds like something I would love! Great pick!

My WoW

Giselle said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm curious about this series but I'm not too sure about it since I wasn't a fan f her previous stuff. I'll wait til I see a few reviews on it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Samual said... Best Blogger Tips

Fated!! I love the cover. The book sounds good. Hope this series is good! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome choice! I can't wait to read this one as well. I love the cover its one of my favorites.

Aira M. said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely cover! I'm adding this to my TBR list. Thanks for dropping by! New follower :)

Jacquelynne said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow fantastic choice MaryAnn!! I am so excited about this book now! :) I didn't know Alyson Noel had anything coming out this upcoming 2012 year. I think I have one of her book sitting on my TBR Pile somewhere. I have to get cracking if I wanna catch up to all the die hard fans out there :P ... Great choice though this week :) Loooove it!!

Lecea said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't wait for this series!

ali cross said... Best Blogger Tips

What a beautiful cover! Thanks for the heads-up about this book!

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...