Sunday, December 04, 2011

In My Mailbox #8


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by
The Story Siren.
Head on over for more details on how to join!

This week we got:

Swag for Fracture by Megan Miranda
Big thank you to Megan (we <3 her!)


The Start-Up series by Sadie Hayes (Book 1 & 2)
A Gossip Girl type series
Courtesay of Sadie Hayes


Death of Innocence - Kayden McLeod
Won from Carmel from RabidReads
Thank you for Carmel & Kayden McLeod


Prophecy of the Flame - by Lynn Hardy
Courtesy of Lightning Book Promotions
Blog Tour January 2012


While you're here why not check out our giveaways for:
What's in your mailbox? Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments

4 comments:

manda-rae said... Best Blogger Tips

Death of Innocence looks very tempting... You'll have to let me know if it's good or not. Happy reading!

My IMM

Andrea @ Cozy Up said... Best Blogger Tips

Never heard of these ones before. Have fun with all your reading!

Here's my IMM

Giselle said... Best Blogger Tips

I keep seeing that Start Up series I'm really curious about it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Elisa said... Best Blogger Tips

That start up series looks interesting =D
enjoy your book! ^^

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...