Thursday, December 29, 2011

Follow My Book Blog #12


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog(yay us!)
For more info on how to participate, click the button above,
seriously you can't miss it.
This week's question:
The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
 For 2012,  I think I'd like to re-vamp everything.  New background, new layout. AND I think I'd like to try VLOGing my IMM's!  I've chickened out everytime I've attempted, but maybe...just maybe I'll be brave :) 
I'd also like to have more interaction with my followers via the blog and twitter!  I'm very excited for 2012.  I can't wait to ring in the new year!!

12 comments:

Aimee said... Best Blogger Tips

You are not the only one! I have almost bought a webcam just to vlog but never follow through with it. Maybe in 2012... I'm already a follower! My FF is up at Coffee Table Reviews.

Stella said... Best Blogger Tips

Vlogging sounds like a really cool idea! I love IMM vlogs :) New follower!

La Toya said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey great idea! I plan on doing some vlogs as well :)

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a cool idea! :) I've also chickened out of doind a vlog IMM...don't know why. New follower, check me out at:
http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-me-friday-4.html

Nerd Girls said... Best Blogger Tips

Great resolutions! I don't think I'll ever vlog, because I'm too chicken lol.

Old follower hopping through! :)

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. Good luck with Vlogging! I'm thinking of trying it too.
My Hop

Sarahbotbonkers said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I'll never vlog because I get so self-conscious and tongue-tied when I get in front of the camera. But I hope it all works out for you.:) Already a follower. Happy New Year!


Come stop by my Friday Hop. :D!

The Nocturnal Library said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, awesome idea. I am far too shy to ever do a vlog, but I admire people who do.
New follower.

Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Kate said... Best Blogger Tips

I see a lot of people doing vlogs, but I'm not sure I'll ever do that.... Thanks for stopping by!

Tribute Books Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice goals for the New Year!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_30.html

sch_94 said... Best Blogger Tips

New follower! Please return the favour :)

http://bethebooks.blogspot.com/

RedheadClone said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the idea of vlogging IMMs!
It seems like a lot of people are saying they'd like more interaction with their followers.

Oh and by the way I love the name :D

http://losingtheplotbooks.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...