Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #7



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by
The Story Siren.
Head on over for more details on how to join!

We got quite a bit this week, which means our TBR list is
seriously adding up!
This week we got:
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Currently reading for review
Courtesy of Simon & Schuster Canada



Anna Dressed In Blood - Kendare Blake
Purchased - TBD








Noah Zarc: Mammoth Trouble -
D. Robert Pease
Received from the author







While you're here why not check out our giveaways for:
What's in your mailbox? Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments!

6 comments:

Elisa said... Best Blogger Tips

woah! CLOCKWORK PRINCE!
*squeeeeeeee* omg, can't wait to read this one!
and I really want Anna Dressed in Blood too.
enjoy your books =)

Giselle said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh Anna Dressed in Blood is awesome!!! Wonderful haul this week!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Sarah@Catching Books said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow you got some amazing books this week! I also received New Girl :)

Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

Joy (joyous reads) said... Best Blogger Tips

Epic haul!

Have a great week! :)

Just a Lil Lost said... Best Blogger Tips

So many great books! I've seen Shadow of the Moon on a bunch of people's now.. didn't realize it was on NG! I'll have to check it out :)

STILL need to read Anna Dressed in Blood.. lol..

Michele | IMM

Andrea @ Cozy Up said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, you've got some great books this week! Clockwork Prince and Anna Dressed in Blood sound amazing! Happy reading :)

Andrea
My IMM

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...