Saturday, October 22, 2011

Elemental, The First - Alexandra May



Rose Frost receives a bracelet on her sixteenth birthday, a parting gift from her mother who claims it is a family heirloom. From that night Rose starts having vivid dreams and strange visions.
Days after, her family separate and Rose moves into her grandmother's house. Her dreams start to involve a woman called Halíka Dacomé. Is she a legend or a figment of her imagination? - Synposis from the book



 I found this book to be very slow in the beginning. Quite literally, the halfway point was where the story started to pick up for me. The author did a nice job with the interaction of all the characters. I was honestly, a ping pong. Yes you heard me. I couldn't decide who I liked more! At first, obvious choice was Aiden, but then helloooo Morgan. Both equally sexy in their own ways.
I was annoyed with Rose quite a bit in this book. I felt that she flew off the handle way to quickly, and acted like a pouty brat most of the time. I mean, if I were Morgan, and this chick kept flipping out on me because she did something wrong like break into my house, I wouldn't even bother. The end had to be my favorite. That's when all the fun starts to happen. Secrets revealed, deception, heart ache. It was wonderful, and it ended perfectly for a second book.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...