Monday, September 26, 2011

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick


Nora Grey thought her life was that of a normal teenager, until she finds herself intrigued by a mysterious new student, Patch.  The more Nora tries to distance herself from him, but the nearness of him compels her and danger is never far behind.  Nora journey's to discover the secrets Patch holds, and how these secrets are somehow connected to her.





One word . . . Patch (swoon!) The way author, Becca Fitzpatrick, has her
characters interact makes the reader feel like they are right in the scene,
living the moments as they happen.  The way she portrays Patch, his moves, his mannerisms, his lines, his  . . . everything, I don't think there is anyone who can resist this character. 
Her writing style is easy to follow and so descriptive.  You can tell that she has an unbelieveable connection with her characters that makes them come to life. (I wouldn't mind having a Patch of my very own) . . . A movie in my mind (cue the music).
I loved this book and it's successor "Crescendo", and I am on pins and needles in anticipation for October 4, 2011 for the third book of this saga "Silence".
I dare you not to fall in love with Patch . . . it's innevitable!

When I first began reading Hush, Hush from author Becca Fitzpatrick I found that the start dragged. I mean honestly at first I thought that it had cliche written all over it, that it would be a simple: girl meets boy, girl tries to stay away from boy, girl can't resist then BANG she learns he isn't all that human.
  No. That- that doesn't happen. Sure the first few chapters were semi cliche but as the book progressed I found myself slowly becoming mystified by the story. Each time Nora met Patch I felt jealous (He's mine!) because Fitzpatrick has a unique writing style that made me more than able to see the plot playing out in my head. Before I reached halfway through the novel I found myself developing a crush on the strange, bad boy, Patch, while always thinking "yeah this could totally happen to me" whenever Nora found herself in some serious trouble. I think that reading this book gave me a whole new view on angels.
  I would totally recommend this to anybody (I told my friend about it and she's now about ready to marry the series.) I found it enjoyable. The second book in the Hush, Hush trilogy is Crescendo which has already been released. The third and final book in the trilogy is titled "Silence" and will be due for release on October 4th, 2011.
  Check them out, especially if you want to read a good supernatural romance that includes a particularly hot bad boy.

3 comments:

UK said... Best Blogger Tips

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick is an intense and exciting read for teens. Hush Hush is a love story betwwen a young girl and a fallen angel. This book was edgy, exciting and kept me reading nonstop. I liked that this was a love story not envolving vampires or ware-wolfs (I am getting sick of it) the Angel thing was diffrent and I liked that. This is a good book for teens or young adults who just want to read it is not all musy love it does have its fair share action and I recommend this book with high praise.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Проверь свою удачу сколько ты сможешь выиграть вложив копейки.
Всего 50 рублей и ты узнаешь насколько развита твоя интуиция и сколько ты сможешь заработать!!!
Заходи прими участие [url=http://mmwm.ru/]ЗАБЕРИ СВОИ ДЕНЬГИ[/url]

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Всем привет если Вам нужно разнообразить свой фотошоп, найти что то новое и изумительное, Вам сюда [url=http://psdgif.ru/]Клипарт[/url]

Post a Comment

Your comments make us smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...